Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 51 - Happy Days

So it's been 8 days since my last post...a lot has gone on. I went with my friend Stephanie to look at wigs and what a fun and hilarious time we had! We were only going to try on 3 and then the girl who ran the store, another lady in the store, Stephanie and myself got into it and began trying quite a few on. I have picked out 3 to buy so I will have a variety to chose from daily! I will need these after my Stem Cell Transplant. I will lose all my hair, but this will be so worth it! I WILL become Cancer Free! Can't wait for that day to be here! I worked the rest of the week and had chemo on Friday...Haylee was on a field trip with her EMT class and after visiting the Spring Branch Fire Department they went to the Mall at Memorial City which is connected with the crosswalk that leads right to my Doctors office so she met me at my appointment.that was great because I got to show her around the office and afterwards we grabbed a bite then made our way home. Saturday was filled with housework and laundry. Sunday was a
great day at church with a great message on how God only responds to faith and when asking for miracles and blessings we should be specific in what we ask.
Monday I had a busy day with work then an event with CAI for the Premium Partners and new Business Partners. It turned out good and felt great to see people I haven't seen in two months. Tuesday was busy with work then back to Doctors office where I did the whole round of tests and of course chemo. Wednesday today was busy with work, eye doctor visit the I went to HAA Ambassadors where again I saw people at that group that I haven't seen in a couple if months. I figured I wanted to see people and friends before I go into the hospital where I will be there for at least a month then when I get out I won't be able to leave the house for few months while my body rebuilds its immune system after being zapped with unbelievable doses of chemo to kill off any and all of the Multiple Myeloma left in my body...putting back the good stem cells they took out and froze then waiting for my body to build back up. I know I will be blogging every day when I go into MD Anderson...definitely! Working full time and everything else i do daily then coming home doing things I do when I get home... I usually fall asleep sitting straight up!!
I wanted to catch you up on everything. Thank you and continue to pray for Gods
will to be done.
Lord,
Thank you for the opportunity to seek you each and everyday. Seeing and being a part of this wonderful life here is such a blessing. I ask for You to continue to lead me and guide me in the way You want me to go doing Your will. I love you and ask this in your precious son's name, Amen.























No comments:

Post a Comment