Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 91-Last Round Before Transplant

Today went really fast because I had so much to do. First off I had to drop my puppy at the Animal Clinic to get neutered. Blessing knew he was doing something very serious. He wasn't playful like he has been the two times when I drop him off at groomers. I wanted to cry. Poor little baby boy. Once I got him settled there I ran by office to do a few things then run out to look at work orders for proposals. Had lunch with a great Manager and friend. I really am so thankful for my friends, they are helping me through this time with encouragement. Shortly after l had a Doctors appoint where we started my 5th round of chemo before the stem cell transplant. I also got a bag of Zometa, CBC, and met with Dr. A. He told me this would be the last round before stem cell transplant and that after this round I will be in Dr Shah's hands at MD Anderson until the whole transplant process is over and she has me go back to him for maintenance. I finished up there at 4:30 and went home where Roland had just picked up our baby boy from the animal clinic. Blessing is pretty groggy still and he just wants to lay around and sleep. All in all it was a very successful day today.
Lord-
Thank you for this glorious day. Thank you for guiding me through the day. I pray for my friends that are fighting this battle with cancer.
For Dawn Jonas who is doing her stem cell transplant at this time in San Antonio. Heal her body completely from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Be with her and comfort her. Be with her family also comforting and making sure everything is taken care of during this whole process.
Heal and adjust Jo Edwards enzymes to a completely normal level. We know you have healed her and thank you in advance for lining her body up fully.
Please bring Roland's sugar level down and help him with his will power in eating the foods that will get h to a normal level.
I love You, praise You and ask You in Your precious Son's name...Amen. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment