Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 116

I have been doing tests and re-tests all this week at MD Anderson. I met with my doctor, Dr Nina Shah and she said that she may change up the program and start giving me chemo as soon as next week😂 Needless to say I am not a fan of that idea. I had a bone marrow biopsy done last week, Thursday and the results from that will determine whether she gives me chemo before I do my stem cell collection or not.

I am praying that I have gotten almost or all of the Myeloma out of my marrow and follow the original plan of action and time frame. My next meeting with Dr Shah is this Wednesday. I have more tests all week again and I get my port implanted on Friday morning. I will start getting Nupagen shots on Friday as well. Going forward my journey becomes more challenging. I have had my wonderful sister in law, Louetta with me the whole week and I so thankful for her! She is definitely a blessing!

I will update more during the week as I get the news. I had trouble with the post last week. It didn't publish until Tuesday when I had posted on Friday. I will double check to make sure it publishes right after I post.

Thank you for your continued prayers.
Lord-
Thank You for Your love and understanding. Please continue to guide me in the direction in which You want me to go. I pray for continued knowledge and wisdom for the doctors and nurses who are working with me and other patients at MD Anderson. Thank You for my complete healing in advance and everyone who has helped me during this challenging time. I pray You would bless them. You are truly an amazing God! I pray all of this in your precious son's name, Jesus Christ.
Amen

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you my friend. You got a lot of support and know when it is all said and done, there will be victory in his name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best and keeping you in my prayers everyday!I am so thankful that my loving niece is by your side, she has a very strong faith and will be strong for you in the journey!

    ReplyDelete