Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day-127 Collection of Stem Cells

Well hello! I have been so busy here at MD Anderson doing tests from 7:30 am til around 5:30pm each day that I am so worn out by the time I finish, all I do is eat and go to sleep. Today I started the collection of my stem cells. I am in the Aphresis department at MD Anderson hooked up to this machine that circulates my blood then separates out my stem cells. I will be connected here for four hours each day of collection. I am not sure how many days will collect for, but probably four or five days. After this I will get a rest week for my body to recover.
I feel pretty good so far. It is cold or I am cold with my body circulating my blood out and through a machine and back into my body.
I am going to rest while this Maxine does its work. Thank you for continued prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Lisa. It'll be over before you know it. God is so good to bring us through this. What He did for me I know He'll do for you. Love you and lots of prayers.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete