Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day Six - I am still here

I can finally lift my head a little without that horrible nauseating feeling. I have been so sick the past couple of days I didn't think I was going to make it. When I stand up is when I feel dizzy, nausea and unbalanced. I went to the doctor on Friday....thank goodness for my sister n law Louetta, she was going to a wedding in Houston so she stopped by and picked me up and took me to my doctors office in Houston and waited for Roland to get there before leaving. She is wonderful! She helped me get dressed...I couldn't believe that lifting my head would be such a chore. I've never been this sick in my life. I have never carried a fever for days and sweat as much as I sweat. It was like out of the movies. The doctor didn't know if it was the flu or my treatment, he told me to keep taking the Tamiflu. I couldn't take one more of those pills...constant verge of puking is not a good feeling so this morning I decided not to take it anymore. I hope that I can stand up and walk around tomorrow since I have to work. So Friday when I was in the height of my sickness my phone never stopped ringing with work and people needing bids by Monday and there I was feeling like poo. I am hoping I feel good enough to go walk a couple of bids and get them turned in.

The only way I have made it through is by the strength The Lord gave me because I felt horrible.

Thank you Lord for the strength to make it just a little further. Thank you for sending little angels like Louetta when I need them the most. Thank you for giving me just what I need. I love you dear Jesus. Please be with Dennis's brother who was just diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma and his family to be the strength that he will need supporting him. I pray that the doctors have the wisdom and knowledge to obliterate it and cast it to hell never to be seen again. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment