Friday, January 25, 2013

Day Nine- Feeling Pretty Good

The Doctors visit yesterday went good. I have him a list of all of the side effects or effects that the flu, etc may have been causing. The doctor still wasn't convinced the whole thing was flu either since it was my first week on chemo. He said if it happened again this week we would change up the dosages, but he really wanted to stick with the program if at all possible. He gave me an iv if nausea medication which made me feel better right off the bat!
This morning I woke up feeling good. I knew I would since I had taken my 10 steroid pills yesterday. I made the most of my day doing as many things as I could today :) I sure hope I feel this good tomorrow!! I got a lot done today. Love it!
I came home and ate the delicious home made chicken soup MJ made me! Yummy! Roland ate some too, we loved it!
It did the trick! I am sleepy and ready to hit the hay!
Lord, I love you!
Thank you for a wonderful day today. Thank you for the sunshine, feeling good and everyone you put in my path today!
Lord- Thank you for my wonderful friends! They are truly a blessing!
In Your Precious Sons Name I pray -Amen

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a better day! (((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been few days since your last update, how is it going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should all be that thankful every day. We all have the same blessings of sunshine, loving people, our pets, a vehicle that works, enough food.... You are giving me inspiration. Casi

    ReplyDelete