Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day Two - Battle Red, Warriors in Action

I woke up today and felt good! I think I even felt better than I did day before which amazed me. I only have lower back pain that has lasted all day. Doctor A said that he wants me to drink a lot of water to flush my system out while removing the Myeloma.

I have had a really busy day today. I had an CAI awards breakfast meeting, work, lunch, work, work, then a HAA Ambassador meeting. It was so uplifting that a lot of my friends wore Battle Red because I am in battle and they are true Warriors! My prayer warriors and warriors out to encourage my battle and fight this enemy! I am blessed to have such caring friends. All in all I had a good day and feel well! Thank you Lord for Your wonderful surprises! Feeling even better than I did before treatment was the best surprise I could have ever gotten!

Father God,
Thank you for your grace and mercy. Thank you for loving me and always taking care of me.
Thank you for always amazing me with your power! You give me just what I need each day! The surprise was a big bonus! Thank you!
Thank you and I praise You Lord!
In Jesus Christ name,
-Amen


2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you, Lisa, and sending a thousand angels your way to surround you with the white light of God's love and protection!
    XOXO ~Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad things are going so well for you. With your attitude this disease doesn't have a change.

    ReplyDelete