Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day Three - Crashing

Well I woke up this morning feeling very achy. Complete turn from Wednesdays great feeling. No matter what I had to get up because I had a busy day ahead of me. I think the good and wonderful feeling from Wednesday came from the steroids I took on Tuesday along with all other meds. Now I had to muscle through it and get all my appointments done then come home and rest. The day felt like it would never end! I drove all over creation, even to LaPorte. I stopped off at Walgreens and bought a thermometer because I knew I had a fever. I was right, the fever got up to 102.5. I called the doctors office and they spoke with Dr. A and they called in some Tamiflu and told me to take it tonight and they would do another CBC tomorrow to see what all is going on. I finally made it home to Columbus, Texas to the house. Roland stopped off and got the medication for me and Haylee was a trooper and fixed dinner, love her for that!

Lord, Thank you for getting me home safely. Thank you for putting your hand in every area of my work today allowing things go smoothly even when it seemed like there was going to be a speed bump in the road, you took care of it, Thank you! I love you dear Lord and praise Your Holy name! In Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.

I am off to sleep:) Good night and sweet dreams! I am hoping I feel better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment