Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 35-Loving Life

Well hello! I hope all is well with you. I feel more normal this past last week if my 2nd round of chemo than I have the entire time. I can't tell you how that nausea medication really helped me out. It was a real life saver. My doctor gave my referral to MD Anderson for the Stem Cell Transplant. They told me to be expecting a call to set up the initial meeting to get things going with the transplant in setting up with my insurance, etc. It is all becoming so real, just the not knowing everything is what makes me nervous. I am excited to get "cancer free" just the going through the whole process seems like I have a long road. There is a reason for this and I am trusting in The Lord to walk with Him each day through the healing and where He wants me to go i will ho. I am grateful for His mercy and grace.

This week is " no chemo" week! Yay! So I get to rebuild my blood and blood platelets! I still take the steroids and the Revlamid just not the chemo. It is a busy week with work and then our client night at the HLSR BBQ Cook Off on Saturday. On Sunday we take Jesse to check in for his boot camp for the Army. I hope everyone has a great week and I will try to blog as much as I can. Thank you for your prayers! It means so much!

Thank you Lord for all of the prayer warriors. Please bless them in the way You know is best for them. Thank you for the time I have here with You and this wonderful and beautiful world we live in. I love you and praise You! In Your precious name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, Facebook is unaware that you have a page. I can't find you. Great seeing you at barbeque and I would like to keep up with you, is it better to post stuff like that on facebook? If so, you find me. Casi Khushf and send me a friend request.

    ReplyDelete