Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 18 - I'm Back! 😃

Well Hello!! Last Saturday I was sick from the chemo all day. Yucky! I tried to get up and do something, but ended up on the couch most of the day. This week has been my off week from chemo shots so I have felt good! I still have been taking my Revlamid pills and the steroids as scheduled.

My Dad and stepmother (Buzzy and Patsy) came in town all the way Alexander City, Alabama to stay, visit and go with me to my doctors appointment . I am so glad they came to visit, it was such a blessing to me and actually ALL of us at my house!!! We love them! They truly are so caring and loving, I have missed them and this made me realize just how much I need that "family" time with them. The visit was too short but I am just so glad to have gotten to spend time with them. I got a prescription for nausea medication and
I start back on Chemo on Tuesday so I will let you know how that goes. 😃
Tonight is our Texas Cowboy Church Annual Chili Supper held at the Rosenberg Civic Center from 5-9pm. Chili, desert and drink for $10 for adults children $5. Great Chili, great singers, silent auction, desert auction and fellowship. I am so grateful for my church family. I am not sure that I could make without them. They lift me up and encourage me when I need it most!
Thank you Lord for all of the wonderful people you put in my life!! I am blessed and I am aware that you have a plan for me. I get excited each day to see the surprises you have in store! I love you and pray in Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment